- Students must be a resident of Joplin Schools
- Fill out the enrollment papers and requirements for enrollment in the district.
- Fill out and turn in a Joplin Schools Virtual Request form with grade level principals approval on it.
- Students must meet with the school counselor to set up an ICAP Plan.
- A meeting will be set up with the Joplin Schools Online Administrator to discuss student eligibility for on line learning.
- The school district may deny a student/parent request to enroll in a virtual course at district cost if one or more of the following is true:
- The student has previously gained the credits provided from the completion of the virtual course.
- The virtual course is not capable of generating academic credit.
- The virtual course is inconsistent with the remaining graduation requirements of the student.
- The student has not completed the prerequisite coursework for the requested virtual course.
- The student has failed two previous virtual course(s).
- The course enrollment request does not occur within the same timeliness established by Joplin School District.
You can learn more at Edgenuity.com or Acellus
Want to know more about MOCAP?
Download the form here to request online learning through Joplin Schools